PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF YOUR SELECTED PROGRAM BEFORE AGREEING
It is the team leader’s responsibility to make sure full payment is made by all players within the team.
All players, spectators, referees and team leaders must adhere to Hills Footballs codes of conduct and policies found at www.hillsfootball.com.au
All players MUST be registered on the Football Federation Australias PlayFootball.com registration portal to be eligible to participate.
- If you know about or are concerned that that you may have a medical condition which might interfere with undertaking activity safely you should seek advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
- You should not undertake activity which is beyond your own ability or you having been told are not suitable.
- Be aware that sporting activity carries a risk of injury. Activity is completely voluntary; by participating you accept the risk normally associated with sporting activity.
- Exercise due care and have proper regard for the safety of yourself and others at all times.
- Undertake activity in accordance with the rules for your competition, tournament or event
- Adhere to Goalpost Safety Guidelines, no climbing on Goal posts
- Do not move equipment or goalposts without consulting a staff member.
- Wear the correct football boots and protective equipment, shinpads.
- Always halt the session if a player is injured.
- Report all accidents and immediately inform a member of staff if First Aid is required.
- Ensure that spectators remain clear from Main Field Playing Areas.
- Children Must be supervised at All Times
- Inform a member of staff if you have any safety concerns or reason to believe that a facility is not fit for purpose.
- Always abide by the laws, rules and spirit of the game.
- Behave in a controlled and respectful manner at all times.
- Treat opponents with respect at all times. Avoid rough or unnecessarily physical play.
- Set a positive example for others, particularly young players and supporters.
- Accept the decision of the match official without protest.
- Never use threatening words or behaviour against opposing players, referees or staff members.
- Never use or threaten to use violence against opposing players, referees or staff members.
- Refrain from using foul language, and smoking on the premises.
- Respect the facility and report any damage.
- Equipment and goalposts are provide for sporting use only and should not be misused.
Respect: enables the richness and diversity of all backgrounds, cultures and abilities to be held in high regard. Through respect, we promote greater self-esteem in ourselves and others, and create a community where achievement, education, life balance and a love of the game.
Responsibility: encourages leadership and initiative, a spirit of service and commitment, and the opportunity to make a positive contribution to the local community and, ultimately, society at large.
Positive Attitude: To give a feeling to those around you that you are always positive. To dig deep in the stressful times and look for positives, to show everyone around that you are looking and searching for a positive outcome.
Fair Play: To respect the rules, to respect the Referee’s decisions and Respect yourself, your teammates. To understand that people do make mistakes but it is not their intention to do so.
Men's, Mixed, Women's & Youth Comps
- Hills Football Competition will run for 10 weeks with finals week extra for the top 4 teams of each division (Ages U6 through U11 do not play finals).
- Each competition will consist of 4-10 teams
- In the event of wash outs, there will be NO rescheduled matches.
Kick Off Times:
- Kick off times for the entire competition has been scheduled prior to the first match. They can be found online at www.hillsfootball.com.au. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are fully aware of your kick off times and know that these times cannot be changed at the team’s discretion, only by Hills Football under extreme circumstances.
All players are to wear approved jerseys from Legea Australia. Each player will be provided with One (1) jersey. Should your team require more jerseys, it is your responsibility to purchase directly from Legea Australia.
Once you have selected your size, you will not be able to exchange sizes.
All jerseys require a 6 week lead time for production. Should you not register by the 12th August 2019, there could be a delay in the delivery of your Jersey.
Each team manager will be eligible to select one design from the available options. Once a design option has been taken by a team, this design will no longer be available for any other team in the same competition.
- Payments must be made prior to the competition start date, this can be done by credit/debit. If you fail to have at least 6 registered players by the 1st September, your team will be withdrawn from the competition.
- All matches are played at Hills Shire Council facilities. There is to be NO smoking, NO Alcohol and No antisocial behaviour.
- Bella Vista Public School is strictly a pet free zone.
- Normal outdoor football boots MUST be worn. Please ensure every member of your team knows this. (U5/6/7 may wear joggers).
- Shin pads must be worn by all players.
Hills Football is committed to making sure each team gets its match as scheduled.
- Any team who forfeits without notice and fails to show up will lose the match 10-0
- Any team who forfeits with notice will lose the match 3-0
I accept full responsibility for the conduct and welfare whilst participating in any of Hills Football Summer activities;
- I agree that the player(s) and any parents/guardians relating to the player will abide by the rules and Code of Conduct of Hills Football;
- I give permission for urgent medical attention to be sought if the player is injured and a parent/guardian is not available to consent;
- Once Payment is made its non refundable.
By enrolling in Hills Football Summer Programs, participant understands that he/she attending the programs and using and the facilities does so at his/her own risk. And its owners, employees or agents, shall not be liable for any damage whatsoever arising from any personal injury or property loss sustained by participant with his/her family in or about any programs on the premises. Participants and parents assume full responsibility for all injuries and damages which occur in or about any programs on the premises, He/She does hereby fully and forever release discharged hold harmless, all associated facilities and its owner, employees, and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages or rights of action, present or future resulting from any person’s participation in any programs or use of the facility. In addition, he/she agree(s) to follow the rules of conduct and play set by Hills Football.
I agree to be placed on Hills Football mail list for future communications.
I agree that I may be photographed and images will be shared on Hills Football Social Media channels, website or other media.
Refunds to credit card payments will incur a $10 service and
administration charge, and payments made using an Active Kids voucher
Consent: I the undersigned parent or guardian/participant does hereby grant authority to the staff at to render a judgement concerning medical assistance or hospital care in the event of an accident or illness during my absence. I do hereby authorize and its assigns to utilize any and all photographs, pictures or other likeness of me or anyone assigned guardianship to me, as they deem appropriate in its promotional materials or team films.
I Accept and will comply to the terms and